Friday, August 24, 2012

Hanging Garden

I'll be heading back to Trollhättan at the end of next week since I failed in my search for an internship (well, I did succeed, but then everything just didn't work out so I have to go back). Feeling pretty crappy about it, but at least there's only one year left now of my studies. I'll try to make the most of of my last few days in Stockholm, lurking around and seeing friends, hanging out in the backyard this morning, looking like a French imperialist.


Hat: vintage 
Earrings: gift 
Jacket: inherited 
Dress: Vintage 
Bag: Gift (vintage) 
Socks: H&M 
Sandals: local shoe store 
 



9 comments:

ELISA said...

Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

Kailey said...

Gorgeous dress!

Buzz said...

Love it!

(giveaway iphone cover)

Kiss,
Laura

john filip said...

Thank you so much for sharing... So pretty dresses.
Please visit on these hypertext keywords also:--- governor sit down | romney sit down | governor sit down shirt

Melissa said...

Stunning photos! Just lovely.

<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

bakeshoppe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Justyna Stawarz said...

I like it ;)

sara paul said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wang Yifang said...

I like your drss!:)